Friday 3 April 2009

Spicer Hallfield

Unfortunately one of the longest serving photographic frame and album suppliers, as well as supplying other photography peripherals, Spicer Hallfield, has gone into administration this morning. The news comes as quite a shock, and I for one will be sad to see them go, if they cannot find a new buyer..?

Unfortunately, several of my recent customers chose to have their portraits framed in SH frames.. I am frantically trying to get these supplied, and have it on good authority that these will be supplied without issue next week... I hope...

I am going to call all customers who have frames on order from SH to inform them and will remain in touch with any news as i hear it. 

NO OTHER ORDERS ARE EFFECTED IN ANYWAY BY THIS AND IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM ME TODAY, YOUR ORDER IS NOT EFFECTED

No comments: