Tuesday 9 September 2008

my new neice..

Well, at long last my new niece came to see me for some photo's.. What was going to be a fairly quick little session turned into a great and enjoyable but, marathon shoot. Though we did have to stop for a little feed now and again, (Mia and us!) we got some great smiles and Mia seemed to really enjoy her shoot..!!

Here she is in a montage I have created for Karen, to be printed to 30 inches wide, and framed...
All this new niece business has put me in a good mood, and I want to celebrate! So, for the next month, I am going to run a little promo....


Montages like the one above, 30x11 inches, framed and laminated, will be available to buy at £295, but, as a celebration for my new niece, I am going to give you 4 10x8 prints for free!!!

All you need to do is call me or email me and ask about the Mia Promo....

No comments: