Monday 12 January 2009

Mia's Christening



For recent favorites this week I am happy to post some pictures I took for My nieces christening yesterday.

Whilst I do shoot weddings, christenings and event, I do so very rarely because the shop is so busy. However, please don't hesitate to ask if you require me to photograph your family event.

The Christening took place at Eynsford's beautiful St Martins of Tours, a place I had been past many times, but never been in. 



Yes, that is snow on the ground.. we were forecast a little shower, and it gave a gorgeous sprinkle that was only around for a few moments for this picture but gone as soon as the sun came out.



Here's Mia getting blessed, and chewing Mummy's finger! She was incredible throughout the whole ceremony, and the whole day for that matter. She is a very alert baby anyway, but for her to stay awake and not grumble all day was great and allowed everyone to enjoy her, and for Karen and Joe not to stress about her comfort.


One more, just to show the historic font and the setting for the ceremony. After he christening it was back to Karen and Joe's for  a feed and a drink. How Karen got everyone in I don't know!!

Well done to Karen and Joe for the organization of the day.


No comments: