Wednesday 23 September 2009

recent family portraits

Phew,

Well, being back to normal has meant just that and more!! After the Birth of Morgan on the first of September, I took some time away to properly settle mummy and baby in at home, but the continued interest in Avant photographic and of course, our record success at Airbourne meant I had to return quite quickly.

A steady stream of families and babies wanting portraits done here at Avant photographic has meant full diaries and many an hour editing your portraits. I have had a storm these last few weeks and am over the moon with the work I am producing.

Here is a taster..

Heres a favourite of Morgan's first studio session.


second,
here is Lewis and his mum and dad, who were guinea pigs for a new idea i had for a family portrait. I think it gets round the problem of parents wanting to not be in the pictures!
These I love, Simon and Louise were at the hospital with having their son the same time as me and Hay's. he had an Airbourne family portrait voucher and we bumped into each other when Hayley was in labor. I had fun shooting the sorts of family portrait i would like of me Hayley and Morgan.
This one was a wicked session! Tracey and her son Jake have a very special relationship and it was great to capture it. He is everything a boy should be, boisterous, adventurous and full of personality! But, at the same time incredibly tender, and mainly a big 'mummy's boy'!
This is little Alex.. rosy cheeked and gorgeous.. what more can I say. just a gem of a little boy..
seems that there is not that many girls around at the moment!

must be something in the water...

remember, if you have not booked your Airbourne voucher you still have time, but please hurry to get your preferred date..

No comments: