Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas..

Well, this is the last post of 2009..

Merry Christmas everyone, i have had a ball this year, and have met so many of you wonderful families.

It is always a pleasure photographing you, and this is my chance to thank you..

so..

THANK YOU

I look forward to seeing you all in 2010, and even more of your friends, (remember you can do a recommendation for them, just send them to the website, get them to contact me quoting YOUR name..)

I am going to be refreshing all the display pictures in 2010, and will have lots of exciting new products including acrylic frames, and even a 'wall of portraits' which you will have to check back and find out about..??

It feels so great to be so involved and sewn into Eastbourne's community, with my involvement in the Little chelsea Christmas evening, which was a huge success, as well as work we do with local schools and charities raising funds for their special projects..
(please contact me to find out how we can help your child's school or local club) ..

So, that is me, done for 2009, we are open again on the 5th january 2010, 10am..

only slightly fatter with all the food, but i will soon work it off with our fist sessions..

Thank you all so much..

Phil, Hayley, Morgan and all at Avant Photographic..

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!





No comments: