Thursday 30 April 2009

some more favorites


Well, as I was asked to I had better do it, eh?

Many of you have asked to see more favorites, so as a special treat, here is a post full of them!

First, as he was so popular, some more of Marty. Jane collected her latest collection with her sister Lisa on tuesday, I was in late after the late finish on monday with the seminar (sorry Jane and Lisa) They were both waiting outside the shop at 1015, looking in Garnish's window.... The first picture is of Marty and his cousin, and I just love his expression..






This on above is exactly what Jane had, In it's full 24 inch x 24 inch size it looks absolutely incredible. I am going to do one for display I am that happy with it. 

This next one is actually from last year, but Natalie, who's kids it is, came again yesterday to have the twins final cherub session and viewed these from the previous session again.. We photograph alot of feet here at Avant Photographic





I get some more together for next week.. I promise.....


regards

Phil

No comments: