Friday 17 April 2009

Wanted: Booking agent/receptionist...

Fancy working at Avant Photographic?

seriously...

Phil is looking for a member of staff to help book in all the enquiries.. This is not cold calling, but genuine enquiries that need booking in. 

I am looking for someone to call clients between 10 am and 1 pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. There may be other tasks that I will need help on, but if you are interested, please call me or email as soon as possible for immediate start.

My thought is this would suit someone who drops the kids off at school or nursery in the morning, comes here for a few hours then home to pick the kids up?? It's a fun job, talking to people, and telling them all about how much fun it is having portraits done at Avant Photographic... 

But please, call me if you are interested...

01323 738 566 or email me phil@avantphotographic.com

I look forward to hearing from you...

many thanks

Phil

No comments: